Yes!!!! The highly anticipated first episode of season #2 has finnaly come! When will I be able to get season #1 on DVD?
I'm glad to hear that your classes and starting out well. Hopefully I will be able to get up to Chicago at some point this semester. It would definitely be a lot of fun, especially if Dave, Chase, and I could coordinate our schedules for one super awesome Moody visit!
Personally, I would only go up to Moody if I knew that I could guest star in an episode of Star Wars and Coffee TV. Also, Josh, I think your video blog cold use a catchy theme song. After it plays, you could have a cheesy narrator say something, like, "And now, with your powers combined, the man, the myth, the magistrate, the man of a thousand names, Josh Hochstetlerhiesen!" (or however you pronounce your last name).
Well... thanks for all the comments! I hope to see all of you up here no later than tomorrow morning... or at least whenever you can make it :P We can do a massive episode.. something along the lines of Obama's inauguration crowd meets downtown Chicago... I think if 3 massive personalities such as yourselves joined me it would attract that much attention :P And yes, it sort of does look like a prison cell sometimes, and I think I'm going to go crazy if I can't find someplace to go!!
6 comments:
Yes!!!! The highly anticipated first episode of season #2 has finnaly come! When will I be able to get season #1 on DVD?
I'm glad to hear that your classes and starting out well. Hopefully I will be able to get up to Chicago at some point this semester. It would definitely be a lot of fun, especially if Dave, Chase, and I could coordinate our schedules for one super awesome Moody visit!
Personally, I would only go up to Moody if I knew that I could guest star in an episode of Star Wars and Coffee TV. Also, Josh, I think your video blog cold use a catchy theme song. After it plays, you could have a cheesy narrator say something, like, "And now, with your powers combined, the man, the myth, the magistrate, the man of a thousand names, Josh Hochstetlerhiesen!" (or however you pronounce your last name).
Oh, and why are you watching so many movies up there, you rebel you:)
I agree with Dave. If I go all the way up to Chicago, I better get to guest star in Star Wars and Coffe TV:)
Get out of there Josh! It's not a lounge, it's a prison cell!
Well... thanks for all the comments! I hope to see all of you up here no later than tomorrow morning... or at least whenever you can make it :P We can do a massive episode.. something along the lines of Obama's inauguration crowd meets downtown Chicago... I think if 3 massive personalities such as yourselves joined me it would attract that much attention :P
And yes, it sort of does look like a prison cell sometimes, and I think I'm going to go crazy if I can't find someplace to go!!
Post a Comment