It turns out Eli's a genius at video editing... thanks for making it look professional Eli!
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If you came to see the Maestro's ramblings continue on a video scale... you came to the right place
6 comments:
You are very welcome, sir!
I love the field trip, but I'm a little confused about that part about that chair. Is that an inside joke?
No, we were going shopping for a table because that corner of the room is lonely... that literally is our corner. It is truly, All By Itself.
i wept for the chair at the end
Why didn't you say something? I just burned a table out at camp that could have been yours for free! You can still have the ashes though if you want.
Poor chair, it definitely needs a table to keep it company.
Best of luck on your bargain shopping Josh.
Post a Comment