Another great episode! Truly this is a top notch program that, in my opinion, far exceeds THE OFFICE in terms of comical value.
Do you realize that you made a huge generalization in today's episode. You publicly slandered all old ladies by calling your "door-holding" friend "not an old lady." Who's to say old ladies are slow? I hope you don't get any nasty letters. If I was a fast old lady, I would sue you so fast it'd make your head swim!
Ha ha, Josh, this is so awesome! I just discovered your video blog today. I will now get double the enjoyment from following both the Maestro's Ramblings and Musings. By the way, I am a follower at heart but am currently too inept to figure out how to classify myself as such. I will dig into that deeper right now:)
I did just make a huge generalization, but little old lady was less of a generalization as a cultural expression... maybe... <.<
Ben, I'm glad that you're a follower now! (lol, that sounds so... overlordish :P) When are you going to blog Ben? And Dave, when can we expect that Dave getz a tv show?
You know, maybe that's a good point of how the world is better at acting out Christ's love in the area of cutting people in line than Christians are... or maybe you're just lying.
I didn't think about slow headed people... they don't make me hungry. You wouldn't like me when I'm hungry.
7 comments:
Another great episode! Truly this is a top notch program that, in my opinion, far exceeds THE OFFICE in terms of comical value.
Do you realize that you made a huge generalization in today's episode. You publicly slandered all old ladies by calling your "door-holding" friend "not an old lady." Who's to say old ladies are slow? I hope you don't get any nasty letters. If I was a fast old lady, I would sue you so fast it'd make your head swim!
Ha ha, Josh, this is so awesome! I just discovered your video blog today. I will now get double the enjoyment from following both the Maestro's Ramblings and Musings. By the way, I am a follower at heart but am currently too inept to figure out how to classify myself as such. I will dig into that deeper right now:)
YESSSS!!!! I figuered out how to follow your blog Josh!
Haha thanks for liking it...
I did just make a huge generalization, but little old lady was less of a generalization as a cultural expression... maybe... <.<
Ben, I'm glad that you're a follower now! (lol, that sounds so... overlordish :P) When are you going to blog Ben? And Dave, when can we expect that Dave getz a tv show?
Two things.
1) You should transfer to a secular university of 40,000 students who know how to patiently stand in line without cutting
2) You forgot about the people who are slow in the mind (not that there's anything wrong with that).
You know, maybe that's a good point of how the world is better at acting out Christ's love in the area of cutting people in line than Christians are... or maybe you're just lying.
I didn't think about slow headed people... they don't make me hungry. You wouldn't like me when I'm hungry.
lol! you crack me up!
Post a Comment