Saturday, September 6, 2008

Episode 101: Why I hate Video Blogs


8 comments:

The Lindell Family said...

The bells make you sound so ominous.

We'd like to hear about why churches make bad coffee. We considered doing a documentary about this ourselves... but if you beat us to it we'd be fine with that.

Dave Getz said...

Josh, i cracked up, out loud, three times watching this movie...and I was in the library!! You are a great video blogger; keep it up! However, I am unable to become your follower for some reason. Did you maybe disable that feature?
I would like you to take me on a video tour of moody sometime. Is that reasonable?

Unknown said...

thanks for giving me the idea for 102.. and dave thanks for the encouragement! lol... the video tour was part of the 7 hour project before my frustrated 10 minute second attempt lol. I'll bring it back maybe for 102 as well. Oh, and I've got you down as a follower. (That sounds so imposing...)

josh and emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
josh and emily said...

I laughed out loud at the facial expression, tone of voice, and inflection that accompanied your fourth point.

and that bell is the bane of my existence.

bluebullit2 said...

hilarious. you make me laugh. i love the way you get agitated at things like church bells. this is a great substitute for webcams.

Unknown said...

You're only saying that because you didn't want to buy a webcam...how do you expect to make long distance relationships work without webcams chase... I'm hurt by your cruel thoughts :P

Ben said...

This is a great one! I love the dramatic effect the bells have. I think you should incorporate bells into more of your video blogs.
I am now all caught up on my star wars and coffee tv viewing and am pumped for some more. Bring on 104!